WannabeNaziClockWannabeNaziClock

Willy The Hut Adventures4 Willy The Hut Adventures4

Who'da thought?

One little idea and we have 4 different installments lol

TromboneClock responds:

Yes Sir. Hey if you so happen to have an MSN acount please contact me at tremboneclock@hotmail.com

I know Kylescrewed up on the spelling so type exactally whats there.

Willy the hut adventures1 Willy the hut adventures1

Lol Cam, Youve outdone yourself

Willy will be crying in shame, and to think my idea was behind this. Glad to make sure you got it up, but Its kinda pointless for us to be
just watching, we shoulda been laughing xD

TromboneClock responds:

Thank you Lyle. Kevin kyle and me have already disscused the next epic willy the hut adventure.

Transitions Episode 1 Transitions Episode 1

Make....Transitions 2...NOW!

I swear Ill get that hookers Cancer, put it in a jar, and give it to you if you don't make epuisode 2 NOOOOOW!

SIMGIRLS version 5.1 SIMGIRLS version 5.1

Hey mate

Ive been following this game since probably a month or so after you uploaded it on here. Ive beaten the game enough times to enjoy it, but seriously, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FINISH IT XD....It hasnt been 3 years, its been 5 now. Atleast finish another girls ending.

AchingDreamsHentaiDateSim AchingDreamsHentaiDateSim

The games great, a bit short but good.

Well the game was a bit easy except for one achievement imworking on as soon as I fnish writing this. I encourage you to make a second, but if you do try to make it longer, possibly more girls, and definitly more endings. The 'Filthy Lucre' got me until I read a review of "Do you know what it is". For anyone who reads this, Filthy Lucre means able to gain large amounts of money illegally, or threw gambling btw.

Other then that, maybe some music (Not sure if there was any or not, my sounds off as im in a hotel room and do not wish to disturb anyone)

Listen2Reason responds:

Well, some people find it easy, some find it hard...It was just meant to be mildly challenging, so I think it's okay. ;)

I didn't think it was "illegal" money as much as, like people sometimes say, "Money is the root of all evil"...but you got the basic idea.

And like it says up there, you are correct, there is no music or sound. I was really concerned about the file size, so, no music...

I'm glad you enjoyed it, thanks for the comments. ;)