WannabeNaziClockWannabeNaziClock

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

SIMGIRLS version 5.1 SIMGIRLS version 5.1

Hey mate

Ive been following this game since probably a month or so after you uploaded it on here. Ive beaten the game enough times to enjoy it, but seriously, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FINISH IT XD....It hasnt been 3 years, its been 5 now. Atleast finish another girls ending.

AchingDreamsHentaiDateSim AchingDreamsHentaiDateSim

The games great, a bit short but good.

Well the game was a bit easy except for one achievement imworking on as soon as I fnish writing this. I encourage you to make a second, but if you do try to make it longer, possibly more girls, and definitly more endings. The 'Filthy Lucre' got me until I read a review of "Do you know what it is". For anyone who reads this, Filthy Lucre means able to gain large amounts of money illegally, or threw gambling btw.

Other then that, maybe some music (Not sure if there was any or not, my sounds off as im in a hotel room and do not wish to disturb anyone)

Listen2Reason responds:

Well, some people find it easy, some find it hard...It was just meant to be mildly challenging, so I think it's okay. ;)

I didn't think it was "illegal" money as much as, like people sometimes say, "Money is the root of all evil"...but you got the basic idea.

And like it says up there, you are correct, there is no music or sound. I was really concerned about the file size, so, no music...

I'm glad you enjoyed it, thanks for the comments. ;)